Boxing and Mixed Martial Arts - Wager Types and Rules
Boxing and MMA fights must take place within 1 week of the given date and time to be considered action unless otherwise noted in the specific sports rules section or the inventory game page within the mobile or web browser application.
Minimum Length of Play
The bell (buzzer, etc.) sounding signifies the start of the opening round and the bout is considered official for betting purposes, regardless of the scheduled length. For an individual round to be considered complete, the fighters must answer the bell beginning the next round, except for the final scheduled round in which case the final bell signifies the completion of the round and fight.
Boxing and Mixed Martial Arts Rules
Boxing and Mixed Martial Arts wagers are accepted in the following manner:
1. For wagering purposes, a wager on a fighter to win by "KO" wins if the selected fighter wins by Knock Out (KO), Technical Knock Out (TKO), or Disqualification (DQ).
2. If a fight is stopped due to an injury, disqualification, or any other stoppage either by the referee or doctor, then this will be considered a Technical Knock Out (TKO).
3. Any fight that is deemed ‘No Contest’ will have all wagers refunded.
4. If the wagering offer on a match includes the draw as a third option and the match ends in a draw, wagers on the draw will be paid, while wagers on both fighters will be lost. If the wagering offer includes only the two fighters, with the draw either not offered or offered as a separate proposition, and the match ends in a draw, wagers on either fighter will be refunded.
5. A Will Go/Won’t Go listed on a fight represents the total number of completed rounds.
a. The halfway point of a round is at exactly one minute and thirty seconds into a three-minute round. For example, 9½ rounds would be one minute and thirty seconds of the 10th round. In case of a two-and-a-half-minute round, the halfway point is one minute and 15 seconds.
b. For total wagers that list a full number of rounds, the fighter must answer the bell for the following round for the round to be deemed complete. For example, on 8 full rounds the fighter must answer the bell for the 9th round for the over to be paid. If the fighter completes the 8th round but fails to answer the bell for the 9th round the under will be the winner. This applies to all rounds except the final scheduled round for which the final bell will signify the completion of the round.
6. Results will be graded on the basis of the official result at ringside as communicated by the official announcer. Any subsequent change to the official outcome of the fight for any reason will not be recognized for wagering purposes. If the official announcer does not declare a result at the end of the fight, the market will be settled on the result displayed on the applicable organization official site.
7. If a fight has a change to the scheduled number of rounds all outright bets on the match will be action, however round by round bets will be refunded.
8. For Round betting, if a fight is stopped before the full number of rounds have been completed, or if a figher is disqualified and a points decision awarded, bets will be settled in the round the fight was stopped.
Boxing and Mixed Martial Arts Card Props
Only the main card, and undercard fights will count. Early preliminaries will not be included. Wagers will stand on the number of bouts scheduled to be on the full card, which includes all main card and undercard fights. Wagers will stand so long as the exact number of bouts quoted in the market heading take place. If there are any withdrawals and subsequent replacements, wagers will stand. If a bout is cancelled without a replacement, changing the number of bouts taking place, then all wagers will be void.
Boxing and Mixed Martial Futures Props
Wagering on which fighter will be a weight classes champion on a specific date will determined using the governing body’s official source. Interim champions do not count for settlement purposes. If the title is vacated on the designated date then all wagers will be void and stakes returned. All fighters will be deemed as action regardless if they competed in that weight division or not.